Welcome to the virtualMedica event organization website.
By using this site you acknowledge having read the legal notice and agree to comply with it. The content of this document is subject to change; consequently, we invite you to consult the legal notice regularly.
1. Intellectual property
1.1. This site (the "Site") is the property of eMAD Educacion Medica a Distancia, a company with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of the Argentine Republic whose registered office is at Calle Tronador 3430, Ciudad Autonoma de Bs As, Argentina. The editor of the website is Mr. Gabriel Fourcade, in his capacity as Director of the Department of Electronic Information. The site is hosted by eMAD.
1.2. The general structure, as well as the software, texts, images, animated or not, and all the other elements that make up the site are the exclusive property of eMAD and are protected by applicable laws on Intellectual Property. As a consequence, any representation, in whole or in part, of this site by any means, without the express consent of eMAD is prohibited and will constitute a misrepresentation. virtualMedica is a trademark and that of its partners, as well as the logos that appear on the site are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos made from the elements of the site without the express agreement of eMAD is, therefore, prohibited.
2. Information of a technical nature You acknowledge that you have the necessary skills to access and use this site, and that you have verified that the computer configuration used is virus-free and in perfect working order. In addition, you acknowledge having been informed that this site is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure events, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of telecommunications networks or technical difficulties. eMAD may interrupt the site for maintenance reasons.
3. What you need to know about the web It is difficult to give a 100% guarantee for the security of data transmitted over the internet. Although we take adequate measures to protect personal information, we cannot assure or guarantee that the information transmitted directly or through these online services is completely secure. Consequently, the communication of your data is at your own risk, even if as soon as it is received, we do our best to ensure its security.
4. Content of the site eMAD provides information of a practical nature (date of congresses, conferences, symposia, etc.), training tools, information on health matters or articles in the specialized press. Such information should not be assimilated to legal or medical advice. For medical advice, a doctor or pharmacist should always be consulted. Any information or material provided on the site is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
5. Limitation of Liability Despite the care with which eMAD checks this information and tools, eMAD cannot guarantee the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the content on the site. Consequently, eMAD will not be in any way responsible in the event of errors, unavailability of information and / or the presence of viruses on its site. In the same way, the content of articles published online is only linked to their authors. You must maintain your own opinion and be critical. eMAD is not responsible for: - any inaccuracies or omissions in the information provided by the site; - any damage resulting from an intrusion of a third party on the site resulting in a modification of its content and / or information; - any damage caused by access or inability to access the site, its use (including any damage related to a virus that could affect your computer system) and / or the information provided by the site.
6. Part of the site reserved for health professionals This site is made up of two parts: - A first part, intended for the general public, and therefore freely accessible; - A second part, reserved for health professionals, that is, for the doctor, pharmacist and others, after the declaration by the Internet user that he / she has that capacity, since this part of the site may contain advertisements on drugs.
6.1 Different event organizers contract virtualMedica in order to organize and publicize their events, therefore eMAD is not responsible for the information published by them since it is the exclusive knowledge of the event organizers.
7. Your obligations as a user
7.1. Respect for others We must respect the applicable laws (in particular the rules regarding privacy and protection of personal data). In particular, you must refrain, with respect to the personal information that is accessed, from any collection or distorted use and, in general, from any act that may damage the privacy, reputation, respect, image or sensitivity of another user or any other person, avoiding any defamatory, provocative, malicious or threatening comments, messages or text.
7.2 Hypertext links The hypertext links established by virtue of this website to other resources present on the Internet, and in particular to its partners, have been subject to prior express written authorization. eMAD tries to reference only sites in compliance with applicable laws. However, the content of such sites is not under the control of eMAD and therefore eMAD is not responsible for the information contained in such sites. Users and visitors to the website may not establish a hyperlink to this site without the explicit and prior consent of eMAD.
8. About data privacy eMAD, with address at 3430 Tronador Street, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina, has its databases duly registered in the National Registry of Databases and performs the processing of personal data in a whole in accordance with the provisions of Law 25,326 on Protection of Personal Data in force in the Argentine Republic.
8.1. Nature of the data eMAD informs you that access to this site and / or its specific sections and / or personalized services provided here may be conditioned to the prior provision of your personal data.
8.2. Your possibilities as the owner of the data Although this site does not provide for the collection of any user information, if you decide to provide your personal data as the owner of that data, you have the right to access free of charge at intervals of no less than six months, unless a legitimate interest is proven in accordance with the provisions of article 14, paragraph 3 of Law No. 25,326, to review and correct your data at any time by sending a written note to Tronador 3430, City of Buenos Aires , Argentina, or by contacting us by eMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some sites may request your permission for certain use of the information and you can confirm or deny it. Likewise, you are informed that the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection .